Recall Survey and Draw Rules
Prize for said draw is $200 gift certificate.
Draw date will be October 16, 2018.
HOW TO ENTER THE RECALL SURVEY DRAW
1. These official rules (“Contest Rules”) apply to the on-line recall survey contest (referred to herein as the “Contest”). Complete and submit the survey by following the instructions on the Contest Website.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
All entries must include, your first and last name, and your email address. Any omission will render the Contest entry void (“Ineligible Entry”).
Any questions that are omitted or have no bearing on the respective survey questions will render the Contest entry void (“Ineligible Entry”).
2. Health Unlimited Television Network (“HUTV”) is the sponsor of the Contest.
3. To enter and to be eligible to win the Contest, entrants must be a resident of Alberta and must be the age of majority in Alberta (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. There are two (2) methods through which Eligible Entrants may enter the Contest, which are as follows:
(a) The completion of a survey found on the Contest Website where the questions on the Contest Website are to be copied into the body of an email, filled out and thereafter emailed to email@example.com; or
(b) In the alternative, HUTV will accept entries submitted via Canada Post (the “Alternative Entry Method” or “AEM”). Such AEM entries much comply with the following guidelines:
(i) The answers to the questions on the contest page will be printed out on one (1) sheet of Letter-size paper;
(ii) All of the answers are to be answered in legible type or handprint in blue or black coloured ink;
(iii) The sheet must contain the following information: given name, surname, mailing address, province, postal code, and email address; and
(iv) The AEM entry must be mailed via Canada Post to the following address:
Health Unlimited Television Network
#220, 7015 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary, Alberta – T2H 2K8
(v) HUTV must receive entries via either method from Eligible Entrants on or before
October 15, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. MT (collectively referred to as “Eligible Entries”).
HUTV is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. HUTV will reject entries received via facsimile, telephone, courier, or other method not expressly permitted herein.
5. Eligible Entrants may enter the Contest only once. HUTV may disqualify incomplete entries in its sole discretion. HUTV will not confirm the receipt of Eligible Entries. Any costs associated with entering the Draw shall be borne by the Eligible Entrant.
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
6. There is one (1) prize of Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00) (“Prize”) Cdn in the form of a gift certificate or gift card. Approximate retail value of the one (1) Prize is Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00). HUTV will not be responsible for any applicable taxes that may arise when using purchasing items with the Prize.
7. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold or transferred, and is not convertible to cash. HUTV reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that the Prize in the desired retailer is unavailable.
8. On October 16, 2018 at approximately 12:00 p.m. MT, one (1) random draw for the Prize will take place at HUTV’s offices at Health Unlimited Television Network, #220, 7015 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary, Alberta – T2H 2K8 from among all Eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The first Eligible Entry drawn will be eligible to win a Prize.
9. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of Eligible Entries received. HUTV, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by email within three (3) business days after the draw. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
10. Before being awarded a Prize, each potential winner will be required to execute and return, within seven (7) continuous days, a release, indemnity and consent form stating that the potential winner has read and understood these Contest Rules, is eligible to receive the Prize under these Contest Rules, accepts the Prize as offered, consents to the public disclosure of the name and municipality of residence in conjunction with the identification of the Contest Prize winner, and releases and indemnifies HUTV from any and all liability arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize or any of the items bought with said Prize.
COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES
11. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Contest Rules, HUTV may disqualify the potential winner and may draw an alternate potential winner, and HUTV shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to the selection and notification of a potential winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with all necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than October 30, 2018.
12. By entering this Contest, all entrants and participants agree to accept and abide by these Contest Rules. All decisions of HUTV with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
13. All entries become property of HUTV, which assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, or any computer errors or malfunctions. HUTV will not communicate with entrants or potential entrants, except to provide Contest Rules by mail or the name of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included in the request). HUTV will not communicate any information to entrants or potential entrants if the request is received after December 15, 2018.
14. HUTV does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, for any reason, in the opinion of HUTV in its sole discretion, this Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of this Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, HUTV reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend this Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received Eligible Entries.
RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL CONTEST
15. HUTV reserves the right to modify these Contest Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. HUTV reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or to be acting in violation of these Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. HUTV reserves the right in their sole discretion to terminate the email portion, as applicable, of this Contest and conduct the drawing from all email entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, HUTV reserves the right in their sole discretion to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. HUTV shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
APPLICABLE LAW AND PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
16. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by HUTV for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. HUTV will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by HUTV should be directed to HUTV:
Health Unlimited Television Network
#220, 7015 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary, Alberta – T2H 2K8
All personal information from entries collected shall be destroyed after the conclusion of the Contest.
EFFECT OF INCONSISTENCY
17. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules, statements by employees or agents of the Government of Alberta, and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
18. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned respectively by their copyright holder. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
19. This Contest shall be governed by the laws in force in the Province of Alberta. By entering this Contest, all entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta.
20. The headers provided in the Contest Rules do not form part of the Contest Rules and are only for the purpose of convenience.
Return to Contest Website here.